Monday, January 5, 2009

New job

Today I started a new job as a dental assistant to Rachelle Richman. It is an interesting change of pace, as all the terms are completely unknown and new to me (aside from brushing and flossing) :) I think it will be a fun job, once I get past that initial month of insecurity and training. The first month of any new job is always rough for me!
I will continue on at Steve's Video on my off days and evenings...I enjoy it way too much to quit right now!

4 comments:

Bley's Blog said...

Congratulations! New jobs are always hard for me too. I remember when I first started the job I have now...I would dream about it all night! We will probably be seeing you....

Greene Pastures said...

Thanks! LOL...I didn't think about the dreaming part, but you are right...I probably will! I have had nightmares about everything going wrong at Steve's Video, and I have been there for 6 years now. I remember actually sleepwalking when I worked at the nursing home.

Dillan Family said...

you're going to do great. congratulations! they are blessed to have you there.

DuPeire Family said...

You will do awesome! I am so excited for you! I am sure we will see you in there sometime. Bubba needs some fillings done. Have a great day!