I forgot to take my camera to the New Year's Eve party that our church put on, and the youth group lock-in that followed. We had a great time ringing in the New Year together. There were board games, dodge ball, and an ugly sweater contest, that Aaron won. I am so proud. LOL! That lasted until midnight, and then Aaron and I went over to Jared and Misty's for the lock-in. We only stayed until 3:00 A.M. because Aaron was on call for ambulance. However, I caught my second wind, and could have stayed awake all night. :) It was fun. We all ended up playing Wii and Xbox 360. Good times. :)
New Years resolutions:
1. Prioritize my life
2. Perfect the oatmeal cookie
Happy New Year to all of my family and friends!
Labor Day Weekend
14 years ago

2 comments:
I have a really good recipe for oatmeal cookies. Do you want it? I'll have to find it and give it to you sometime.
Btw, do you guys live at the north end of broadway? I think we have been living pretty close to each other for like 7 months. We are planning on moving this week though to the other end, over by the fairgrounds.
i'd love to sample your test batches of oatmeal cookies. you are the ultimate cookie baker, you know!! you've already perfected the chocolate peanut butter ones. :)
Post a Comment