Saturday, October 4, 2008

Today was one of those fun, spur of the moment days.   Aaron went to a men's shoot with our church.   Their day involved target shooting, steaks off the grill, ect.

So, my friend Heidi called and asked if I wanted to have a girl's day in McCook.   Shopping?  Who, me? :)   Needless to say,  she, her daughter Katelyn and I headed that direction this morning.  We hit some good bargains and had a great day! JC Penny's is having a huge sale!  We finished the afternoon off by attending Katelyn's soccer game this afternoon.

I am obviously going to have to get into the habit of hauling my camera around if I am going to make this blog interesting.

1 comment:

Bley's Blog said...

Hey, glad to see you started a blog! I will enjoy seeing what you are up to. Sounds like a fun day to me...I have to be sick (or broke!) to pass up a girl's day of shopping! :)